On Wednesday I went to a concert at the Rio Theatre in Santa Cruz. I went to see a band that I had heard a couple of songs from before, but hadn't bought any of their cds or anything.The band is called Rogue Wave. Their song "Your Eyes" appeared on the soundtrack for the movies Just Friends.
They were one of the best bands I have ever seen live. Their music is fun and the lead singer has an amazing voice. They sound similar to the band Death Cab for Cutie, but infused with their own unique sound.
Here are a few songs from their new album "Permalight" provided by Youtube
these are just a couple of good songs, also check out "destroy", and "I'll never leave you". I was happy to discover this band that has actually been around for a while, but hasn't received much attention.
So check them out and see what you think!
I would also like to acknowledge that the San Francisco Giants are currently undefeated in the NL West, may this be a preview of whats to come this season!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha go Giants! I'm so excited to go to some games this season! I'm glad you found a good band, I'll give them a listen when I'm not sitting in class. I got a ton of music off of my brother's computer when I went home for spring break, I'm OBSESSED with Muse now!
ReplyDelete