Saturday, May 8, 2010
The Light at the End of The Tunnel
So the end of the semester is finally approaching and the last minute stress is approaching
It seems like all I have been doing is sitting in front of my computer for hours, writing papers and making the last finishing touches to assignments and portfolios. But aside from the procrastination and the panic to get everything done and turned in on time, it still seems like this semester has flown by. It seems like just the other day I was walking into my classes after Christmas break and thinking how long it was going to be until Summer. But now it's here, and I am only one semester away from graduating.
I am super stoked that I will finally be done with college next fall, but It seems so crazy that 4 1/2 years of my life have gone by so fast. I have met so many people and made some really good friends in my time here at CSUMB. I guess the saying holds true that don't take it all for granted because it will pass you by. I feel that I have taken advantage of what has been offered to me here and I am ready to finish next semester with a bang! I am excited to get started on writing my capstone paper and getting ready to celebrate all my hard work and determination. I know that it is not over yet, but I am just looking for that shining bright light at the end of the tunnel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

dude that picture explains it all! that is too funny. were almost there though!!!
ReplyDelete1. yess, i feel you. the light @ the end of the tunnel is almost getting brigther. after a couple of papers & presentations.
ReplyDeleteI feel like this semester has flown by faster than any other semester. I too will be done next fall and the light at the end of the tunnel is the only thing that keeps me hanging on. And as this semester wraps up i am amphed and ready for Fall!
ReplyDelete