Ok, so this story probably has nothing to do with the readings, but I was completely shocked when I heard it, so I felt that I needed to share with all of you.
So the other night I went to dinner with one of my really good friends to catch up because we have not seen each other in a while. So we are eating dinner and talking, and I asked her if she was seeing anyone right now. She replied with well I went on this crazy date last month that made me want to just lay low for a while. So of course I wanted to know more. So she explains that she went on a date with this guy that she has known for a while, he picked her up things were going well and then the date started going downhill. They didn't really have anything in common and the conversation was getting dry, so they finish dinner and head home. As she gets in the car the guy asks "So how would you introduce me?" My friend is caught off guard, especially since it is their first date. She hesitates then replies "Well, I guess for now I would just introduce you as one of my friends." He comes back with "oh, because I would introduce you as my fiance." My friend starts laughing because she thinks that he is just joking around, and he says "No, really I was looking at rings the other day and I found one that I think would look great on you!". Ok, so by this time my friend is really freaking out and says that she just wants to go home. So needless to say she never went on a second date with him!
I was shocked that this guy was dead serious about wanting to marry her after a first date.
What about you guys? Any crazy first date experiences?
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow, is all I can say!! I have had some crazy first dates, but nothing like this! All i have to say is that guy has some balls! haha. :)
ReplyDelete